My name is Gonzalo Martínez Moreno, a Spanish illustrator born in Murcia, Spain. I enjoy the relationship between images and narrative and aim, with my illustrations, to trigger the reader's imagination through powerful and captivating images.
I qualified simultaneously as an architect and illustrator, which has influenced my way of interpreting and representing reality.
I have worked with national clients, such as Cervezas Alhambra and Atrápalo, and international ones, including WebMD Magazine (USA) and, Family Business Asia (Thailand).
RECOGNITIONS AND EXHIBITIONS
– Albert Mestre Award – Finalist (2016)
– Feira das Almas. Anjos 70, Lisbon (2017)
– Iceland. El Recreo, Murcia, (2018)
– Exhibition of Illustrations: Architecture of Barrio, Murcia, (2018)
– CreaMurcia Award, Graphic Design – Finalist (2018)
– Enfócate. Exhibition La Nave, Young Space, Murcia (2018)